In 2015, a imaginative and prescient was established – to create an initiative that will assist empower and equip the subsequent technology of leaders and entrepreneurs with instruments that will take away their limiting beliefs and permit them to dwell greater, fuller lives.
The imaginative and prescient – established by Keller Williams Co-Founder Gary Keller – would formally flip into the 501(c)3 nonprofit group known as KW Youngsters Can (KWKC).
Since its inception, the group has helped 1000’s of younger adults and highschool college students, internet hosting self-development occasions powered by Gary Keller’s Quantum Leap materials and providing scholarships so graduates can obtain free teaching and scholarships.
To fund this mission, KWKC hosts an annual Founder’s Day fundraiser honoring Keller. This 12 months, the fundraiser runs July 15 by means of July 21, Keller’s sixty fifth birthday, with a objective to boost $650,000.
The Founder’s Day Influence
“In our first two years celebrating Founder’s Day, our associates and supporters raised over $500,000 towards serving to KWKC empower the subsequent technology,” shares Brandi Lauve, Government Director for KWKC. “And, over the previous two-and-a-half years, KWKC has supplied 1000’s of younger leaders (ages 18-28) and entrepreneurs self-development alternatives valued at greater than $550,000, and awarded $317,250 in teaching and $362,058 in scholarships.”
Learn extra about this system’s most up-to-date scholarship recipients right here.
“The affect expands previous this system,” Lauve emphasizes.
“These funds have helped recipients attend faculty, get the coaching they should begin their very own companies or non-profits, attend specialised coaching to launch a profession within the music trade, and far, rather more. Creating an surroundings of success is a basis of the corporate’s tradition, and is crucial to supply early in a youth’s life to assist them maximize their potential.”
Get Concerned This Founder’s Day
For KW associates, if that is your first-ever Founder’s Day, KWKC encourages you to:
- Examine-in along with your leaders to see what your workplace has deliberate – and be at liberty to deliver your personal concepts and fervour to the desk.
- On the massive day, want Gary a cheerful birthday and share how you might be serving to to encourage the subsequent technology in your neighborhood on social media by including the #KWKCFoundersDay hashtag to your posts.
Listed here are just a few tried-and-tested concepts to get you began. All you want is a servant’s coronary heart, a inventive thoughts, and an entrepreneurial angle!
- Create or donate to your market heart or regional Founder’s Day sub-campaign
- Tithe a portion of your revenue share
- Public sale an merchandise of worth in your neighborhood like sporting occasion tickets, amusement parks tickets, or theater tickets
- Run a raffle for an merchandise of worth out there heart and donate the proceeds
- Donate and public sale a weekend at your mountain or seaside property and donate the proceeds
- Host a coaching class and donate the proceeds
And, listed here are just a few methods you possibly can help KWKC year-round:
- Encourage your allied assets to donate to help a KWKC occasion, sponsor a pupil to a QL Workshop
- Donate a portion of your fee for closing in Command
- Arrange a recurring donation at kwkc.org/donate
Prepared, Set, Go!
Prepared to assist empower the subsequent technology of younger adults to maximise their potential? Be taught extra about this 12 months’s occasion, and entry branding property, signage, and social media graphics.