LIVE: Haryana Panchayat Election 2022 Consequence: FULL LIST of zila parishad, samiti winners: The counting of votes for panchayat samiti and zila parishad polls in Haryana being underway on Sunday. The counting train started at 8 am, stated officers. Tight safety preparations have been made on the counting centres. The elections to 143 panchayat samitis and 22 zila parishads had been held in three phases.
Haryana has 22 zila parishads comprising 411 members. The members will in flip elect the 22 zila parishad chiefs. The state has 143 panchayat samitis, comprising 3,081 members who will additional elect their respective presidents.
As many as 102 candidates had been contesting the zila parishads polls on the BJP image whereas round 100 AAP candidates had been additionally within the fray.
Haryana Panchayat Election 2022 Consequence: Based on outcomes declared thus far, listed here are particulars of winners, celebration clever names and constituencies:-
– INLD chief Abhay Chautala’s son Karan Chautala registered victory from a ward in Sirsa zila parishad.
– Indian Nationwide Lok Dal chief and Ellenabad legislator Abhay Chautala’s son Karan Chautala received from the ward quantity 6 of zila parishad in Sirsa by greater than 600 votes.
– Chatting with reporters after the ballot outcome, Karan Chautala thanked voters for his victory within the ballot.
– In Ambala, two AAP nominees Makhan Singh Lobana and Harwinder Kaur received from ward quantity 9 and 6 of zila parishads respectively.
– BJP candidates Pinki Devi and Sakshee Gaur received from ward quantity 13 and 10 respectively.
-Three independents received from ward 2, 1 and 14 of Ambala zila parishads.
– AAP MP and celebration’s Haryana incharge Sushil Gupta claimed that their 10 candidates thus far registered victories.
Haryana Panchayat Election 2022 Consequence
Haryana State Election Commissioner Dhanpat Singh had stated on Saturday that police and common observers will carefully monitor your complete counting course of. Videography may also be completed in any respect the counting centres, he had stated. Earlier, the outcomes of elections for panches and sarpanches had been declared instantly after the polling in every section.
(With PTI inputs)