Brian Johnson is the CEO of Primary & Johnson, a enterprise consulting and training firm based mostly in Charlotte, NC, geared toward seeing small and medium-sized companies thrive, not simply survive. Primary & Johnson companions with enterprise homeowners to bridge the hole between what success they’d and the success they search. Brian and his staff focus on project-based consulting, offering evaluation and strategic processes, and delivering on the execution part. The group has subject material specialists adept at a variety of desirables and deliverables inside any group, whether or not it’s folks, course of, or efficiency. For extra info, head over to mainandjohnson.com.
You might have heard the statistics on the market. 2023 is meant to be a doozy for our financial system. However that doesn’t imply your small enterprise goes to wrestle. We gives you instruments and ideas at this time to be able to place what you are promoting as one of many winners in 2023.
“For those who constructed a plan that solely is meant to succeed when occasions are good, then it wasn’t a plan.” – Brian Johnson
Take heed to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Brian’s journey from company America to proudly owning his personal enterprise working with small companies.
- Deliberately maximizing the lifetime worth of your current clients.
- Modifying, not abandoning, your technique when occasions get onerous.
- Being a winner in the course of the downtimes.
- Pushing ahead when everybody else is pulling again.
- Understanding the place you’re in what you are promoting.
- Leveraging what you’re good at.
Assets Talked about:
Join with Brian Johnson:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!