Chanel Christoff Davis is a tax knowledgeable with over 20 years of expertise in enterprise operations. Chanel is the founding accomplice and CEO of Davis Davis and Harmon LLC, an award-winning gross sales tax agency of gross sales tax specialists often known as DDH. Established in 2001, DDH is the biggest lady and minority-owned gross sales tax advisory follow within the nation. DDH providers firms by delivering modern tax options that return cash to their consumer’s backside line. Chanel has a lot expertise in managing consumer relations and the day-to-day administration choices of her agency. For extra data, go to DDHTax.com.
It’s all in regards to the cash! Properly, the state’s cash, that’s. At present’s visitor, Chanel Christoff Davis, will talk about what we have to learn about gross sales taxes. This isn’t attractive, however it’s crucial as a result of increasingly small companies are getting in bother as a result of they don’t perceive their obligation to this state.
“You’ve gotten to concentrate on what you’re doing and the place you’re doing it. Ignorance will not be a protection. When you ever get caught by a state taxing authority, they don’t care that you just didn’t know.” – Chanel Christoff Davis
Take heed to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why gross sales tax within the US is sophisticated.
- It’s not about the place you’re positioned; it’s about profit location.
- The explanation states take gross sales tax so severely.
- Services and products which might be taxable.
- Gross sales, revenue, and use tax (and who to work with to make sure your corporation pays the proper taxes).
- Fundamentals to remember for gross sales tax.
- Concentrate on the state tax guidelines in any state you do enterprise in (even in case you’ve by no means been there).
Assets Talked about:
Join with Chanel Christoff Davis:
Wish to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!