MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) – Earlier this week the Wisconsin Financial Growth Company introduced the launch of a brand new intelligence device to assist small companies.
SizeUpWI is a brand new information intelligence device that’s designed to assist small and midsize companies thrive and develop by making sound strategic enterprise choices.
WEDC mentioned small and midsize companies make up about 99% of Wisconsin’s financial system.
“Small companies are the guts of Wisconsin’s financial system,” WEDC secretary and CEO Missy Hughes mentioned. “SizeUpWI supplies entry to the identical information giant firms use to assist smaller companies keep their aggressive edge.”
SizeUpWI is on the market by a multiyear licensing settlement by a web-based supplier that delivers huge information intelligence to offer insights on native opponents, shoppers, promoting hotspots and key suppliers.
Whether or not a enterprise proprietor has a longtime enterprise or is simply getting began, WEDC mentioned SizeUpWI may help with the next:
- Serving to discover potential clients to get a transparent image of enterprise alternatives
- Analyzing comparative efficiency by figuring out and finding trade opponents
- Finding close by key suppliers to optimize enterprise operations
- Pinpointing geographic hotspots to streamline advertising and marketing efforts and selling their companies effectively
- Mapping native areas that provide the most effective potential for enterprise enlargement
For those who’re eager about studying extra or utilizing SizeUpWI, you may entry the device at wedc.org/SizeUpWI.
Click on right here to obtain the NBC15 Information app or our NBC15 First Alert climate app.
Copyright 2023 WMTV. All rights reserved.